Job Title: On-Location Videographer
Hourly Wage: Each meeting will be paid at a base rate of $100 (4 base hours). Each additional hour beyond the 4 base hours will be paid at the hourly rate of $22-28 depending on experience.
Description: Willamette Falls Media Center, a non-profit community media corporation, is actively seeking professional, part-time, on-call videographers to cover live event capture of local government meetings. The programs produced are cablecast on WFMC managed Comcast ch28, which is the city’s dedicated local government channel. In addition, there is potential for coverage for community events and public meetings that air on WFMC managed public Comcast ch23.
· Demonstrated proficiency with handling small format video equipment and a clear understanding of basic television production
· Possess organizational, planning, and technical skills necessary to develop high quality television programming.
· Able to function effectively under a deadline and capable of working both as a team member and independently with minimal supervision
· Strong written and verbal communication skills/Able to effectively communicate across differences in age, class, and ethnicity.
· Ability to adapt to changes in workflow/equipment/productions
· Must have flexible schedule (early morning, late evening, or weekend productions)
· Must be able to stand for extended periods of time.
· Ability to lift up to 50lbs (loading and unloading equipment)
· A valid driver’s license
Either apply in person, or click here to register online.